Gollum's Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gollum's Cave

Here is the new forum for our kinship. I know you all have a lot of great ideas for what to put in it, so post away!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crafting Skills

Go down 
+6
Cristador
Saelraenah
Oubliette
Erandruilian
Annalethiel
ishima
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ishima

Crafting Skills Empty
PostSubject: Crafting Skills   Crafting Skills EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Hello
Just thought maybe we can tell everyone our trade skills so we can help each other out.

I'm explorer
Expert Tailor, and Forester
Artisan Prospector

***Anna's Addendum: Please BOLD the skills so we can see them easier***

Last edited by ishima on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annalethiel
Admin
Annalethiel

Crafting Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Skills   Crafting Skills EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:48 pm

My main has Supreme master cook, supreme master farmer and supreme (not master yet) tailor....

Last edited by Annalethiel on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gollumsbane.webmmorpg.net
Erandruilian

Erandruilian

Crafting Skills Empty
PostSubject: Crafting   Crafting Skills EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Good plan Ishima.

Supreme master armourer, grand master tailor, grand master jeweler, grand master weapon smith, master journeyman wood worker, supreme master forester, supreme master prospector, cook. Kindred standing with the metalsmith guild as well.

If anyone needs anything feel free to ask and I will see what I can do. I really enjoy my crafting and work hard at it.

Last edited by Erandruilian on Sun May 23, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oubliette

Oubliette

Crafting Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Skills   Crafting Skills EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:16 pm

Oubliette is an Explorer right now, she has

Supreme Master Tailor/Kindred Guild Standing
Supreme (Proficient) Cook/Kindred Guild Standing
Supreme Master Forester
Supreme Master Prospector

I also have some alts who have the following:

Supreme Master Farmer
Supreme Master Woodworker/Kindred Guild Standing
Supreme Master Metalsmith/Kindred Guild Standing

I'm working on Jeweller, and getting Supreme Mastered with Cook on another alt. My cook can make the Legendary Item XP bonus teas, with the proper ingredients, so if you can supply mats, I'll make them as often possible.
If you ever need anything- mats, armor, weapons- let me know, I will do my best to help out Smile

Last edited by Oubliette on Sun May 09, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dandelyon hit Kindred with the Cook's Guild- WOOT!!)
Back to top Go down
Saelraenah

Crafting Skills Empty
PostSubject: My Crafting   Crafting Skills EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:17 am

Hey guys,

I am a Tinker.

Supreme Master in all:
Cook
Jeweler/Kindred with Jeweler's Guild
Prospector
Back to top Go down
Cristador

Cristador

Crafting Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Skills   Crafting Skills EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:03 pm

Hey guys, my main Cristador is an UBER Supreme Master Woodworker who is kindred with the Woodworkers Guild . . . he can craft and CRIT just about any woodworking recipe out there.

Also, my alt, Paxanimus, is a Supreme (not yet Master) Scholar and is kindred with the Scholar's Guild . . . he can CRIT to the Master level.

My alt Cristaleen is also a Supreme Master Jeweller, is Kindred with the Jeweller's Guild, and can crit at all levels! My alt Bolgarnath is a Supreme Weaponsmith, is Kindred with the Weaponsmith's Guild, and can crit at all levels!

Just let me know if you could benefit from any of these . . . I love to make stuff to help my kinnies! Very Happy

P.S. Note the edited data . . . thanks, Cris

Last edited by Cristador on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:29 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : updating of improved crafting skills)
Back to top Go down
xgunner

Crafting Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Skills   Crafting Skills EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:10 pm

Arti woodworker still working on faction with the guild. Master forester, and noob farmer.

Happy to make any weps for lower lvl alts!
Back to top Go down
Valdingurth

Crafting Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Skills   Crafting Skills EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:26 am

I am at kindred with the weaponsmith guild and supreme level. I can make most items including legendary if you have the symbols.
I would be happy to help in any way possible.

Val
Back to top Go down
liebenwalde

Crafting Skills Empty
PostSubject: Armourer   Crafting Skills EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Hi, I'm a supreme master armourer and kindred with the metalsmith's union, uh, guild.
Liebenwalde
Back to top Go down
Rami

Rami

Crafting Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Skills   Crafting Skills EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:52 pm

Supreme Master Woodworker too. Farming and woodworking. I too am Kindred with the Guild and have every recipe there is. Woodworkers make more than bows, if you need some furniture for your house, call on us woodworkers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crafting Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Skills   Crafting Skills Empty

Back to top Go down

Crafting Skills
Page 1 of 1