Gollum's Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gollum's Cave

Here is the new forum for our kinship. I know you all have a lot of great ideas for what to put in it, so post away!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crafting Material Requests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oubliette

Oubliette

Crafting Material Requests Empty
PostSubject: Crafting Material Requests   Crafting Material Requests EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:44 pm

I HAVE: Ash wood, from the 2nd tier of crafting (not the Black Ash, which is from the 5th tier)- over 200 logs of it, I can turn them into planks if you need, just bring me the wax. Polished Amethysts, probably 23 or so. Strawberries, over 100 at least, also Carrots and Mushrooms, not sure how many on those but a lot.

I NEED: Gold Ingots, prefferably, but will take the ore if you have it too- just regular gold, not Khazad. Also Magnificent Hides/Leathers, they are from the supreme tier and are the smaller, browner looking ones, (not the larger more yellow looking Extraordinary hides found in Lothlorien), I can make the leathers myself if you don't want to/cant.

Send me an in-game mail if you have/need any of this. Some of the items I have are on alts, so don't be shocked if you get presents from a stranger. Smile
Back to top Go down

Crafting Material Requests
Page 1 of 1