Gollum's Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gollum's Cave

Here is the new forum for our kinship. I know you all have a lot of great ideas for what to put in it, so post away!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bye Bye Radiance!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orchid

Orchid

Bye Bye Radiance! Empty
PostSubject: Bye Bye Radiance!   Bye Bye Radiance! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:27 pm

Quote :
Radiance & its removal in Q1 –We’ve received a lot of feedback on Radiance gating since its introduction and are pleased to announce that Radiance gear will no longer be a requirement for any of our instances or raids. In fact, with the release of our Q1 update next year, we will be removing Radiance from the game entirely. It will not be present in the new Instance Cluster or Epic Book and will be removed from all current instances. You should get your first look at a Radiance-free LOTRO on Bullroarer in early February of next year.

LoTRO Future
Back to top Go down
Dagbar

Bye Bye Radiance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Radiance!   Bye Bye Radiance! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:02 pm

so how will i find armour thats better to replace my rad gear
Back to top Go down
Orchid

Orchid

Bye Bye Radiance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Radiance!   Bye Bye Radiance! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:49 am

Armor value and stats, just like before.
Back to top Go down
Melas

Bye Bye Radiance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Radiance!   Bye Bye Radiance! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:00 am

oh THANK YOU Turbine, wow that has to be one of the worst ideas ever. Really, at first it was just like having a hope token on, then they took away the hope and said here this is Radiance gear..... but ah what the hell is Radiance?!?!
Back to top Go down
Orchid

Orchid

Bye Bye Radiance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Radiance!   Bye Bye Radiance! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:06 am

They are removing the gates to instances/raids, making them more accessable.
Back to top Go down
Orchid

Orchid

Bye Bye Radiance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Radiance!   Bye Bye Radiance! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:18 am

Quote :
  • Next Steps with Legendary Items – We’re planning on doing two upgrades to Legendary Items next year – one in the Q1 release, and one later in the year. The goal is to respond to a bunch of your feedback and to incorporate some more versatility, flexibility and less randomness into the system. We’ll certainly be releasing a dev diary on the Q1 changes as we get into next year.

Yay! Less randomness is what I like.

Quote :
  • New Raid & Instance Content – We’re planning on releasing one raid with the Instance Cluster in Q1 and another raid and a couple of instances in the Anniversary Update. The Instance Cluster in Q1 will take place across Eriador, now that baddies have gone to fill the void left by the departing Rangers.

• First Age Legendary Weapons – First Age items will be available as rare drops in both raids mentioned above. Yay!

More raids and First Ages, very nice. santa
Back to top Go down
Rami

Rami

Bye Bye Radiance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Radiance!   Bye Bye Radiance! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:12 am

So far, the reforged 2nd age weapons are superior to any 1st agers. I'm not sure I want to replace my bow after all of the time and effort I put into it.
Back to top Go down
Orchid

Orchid

Bye Bye Radiance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Radiance!   Bye Bye Radiance! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:55 pm

No need to replace, you could level it up along side it, and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye Bye Radiance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Radiance!   Bye Bye Radiance! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bye Bye Radiance!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gollum's Cave :: General Info-
Jump to: