Gollum's Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gollum's Cave

Here is the new forum for our kinship. I know you all have a lot of great ideas for what to put in it, so post away!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Epic Screenshots

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Annalethiel
Admin
Annalethiel

Epic Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Epic Screenshots   Epic Screenshots EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:54 pm

So I know people have some great moments ingame. I'm pretty sure we would all like to see them.

If you post a reply and click on the icon below the "B" for bolding text you can get the image hosted on the internet and resized for free. After it loads it will give you three options. The one that says "Image" just click the copy next to the gobbldy-gook and paste it into the post.

Now please share with us your glorious moments:

Last edited by Annalethiel on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gollumsbane.webmmorpg.net
Annalethiel
Admin
Annalethiel

Epic Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Screenshots   Epic Screenshots EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:59 pm

Epic Screenshots Screen13

Oub, Bryc, and I running towards the Trollshaws... Oub and I are the chickens.
Back to top Go down
Oubliette

Oubliette

Epic Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Screenshots   Epic Screenshots EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Epic Screenshots Screen11
This was me, Bry and Mithrelien up in Forochel, probably about 30 levels ago, enjoying the Borealis! Good times, good times...
Back to top Go down
Oubliette

Oubliette

Epic Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Screenshots   Epic Screenshots EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Epic Screenshots Screen13
If anybody knows where this is, let me know- somewhere in Angmar I think, but not sure. I think this was one of the first major instances Bry and I ran after we joined Gollum's Bane- Carn Dum maybe?... Thought it was epically creepy, what with the reddish moon and all in the background...
Back to top Go down
Oubliette

Oubliette

Epic Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Screenshots   Epic Screenshots EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Epic Screenshots Soylen10

Ok, so I realize this isn't a screenshot from the game... But it IS a photo I took "IRL" when I was on my vacation with my mom, and I turned it into a "motivational poster..." Thought I'd share it with everybody. If nobody gets it, please let me know- it means my husband and I are really starting to get too far out there, lol...
Back to top Go down
Annalethiel
Admin
Annalethiel

Epic Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Screenshots   Epic Screenshots EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:55 am

Lol that's sooooo funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erandruilian

Erandruilian

Epic Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Sign   Epic Screenshots EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:45 pm

*gufahh* That's hilarious Oub!
Back to top Go down
Oubliette

Oubliette

Epic Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Screenshots   Epic Screenshots EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:29 am

Epic Screenshots Resour10

Took this just now in Eregion, by Redhorn Gate. lol!
Back to top Go down
Oubliette

Oubliette

Epic Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Fancy new armor goat!   Epic Screenshots EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:43 am

This is the new goat, apparently avaliable through a "meta-deed," which my understanding is a larger deed you complete by completing a number of other deeds, similar to the deeds you get for completing a certain number of quests in a zone. Not sure what the deeds are for this, pretty sure you can search it on Google as "Lotro goat meta-deed" or something. It's pretty hot looking, though- would look sick with my Ninjahpantz outfit! Very Happy
Epic Screenshots Screen16
Back to top Go down
Cristador

Cristador

Epic Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: LOL, that has gotta be one of the coolest "sign bloopers" I have ever seen . . . hehe. Thanks for sharing it, Oub!   Epic Screenshots EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:42 am

Oubliette wrote:
Epic Screenshots Soylen10

Ok, so I realize this isn't a screenshot from the game... But it IS a photo I took "IRL" when I was on my vacation with my mom, and I turned it into a "motivational poster..." Thought I'd share it with everybody. If nobody gets it, please let me know- it means my husband and I are really starting to get too far out there, lol...
Back to top Go down
Oubliette

Oubliette

Epic Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Guess who I met the other day?...   Epic Screenshots EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Epic Screenshots David_10
Back to top Go down
Oubliette

Oubliette

Epic Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: The Haunted Inn is ACTUALLY HAUNTED!!!   Epic Screenshots EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:27 pm

The Haunted Inn is actually haunted!! If you go to the west, near the fireplace, and stand near the corner just to the north of it, you will get a dread effect- there are actually ghosts there, though they're not there all the time, and I still haven't figured out what effects their presence or lack thereof. Here's a screenshot I took, I circled them in red so they were really easy to spot.

Epic Screenshots Haunte10
Back to top Go down
Erandruilian

Erandruilian

Epic Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: 2010 Winter Festival Abominable Snow Beast   Epic Screenshots EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Epic Screenshots Screen17Epic Screenshots Screen18
Back to top Go down
Oubliette

Oubliette

Epic Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Winter Festival Sleeping Yeti   Epic Screenshots EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Omg, that's too cute! Where can I get my own cuddly Annalethiel doll to snuggle with whilst I slumber peacefully on a snow-covered hillside?...
Back to top Go down
Erandruilian

Erandruilian

Epic Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Screenshots   Epic Screenshots EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:54 am

*humpf* That's *me* not Anna. Anna has *brown* hair not black, obviously... afro
Back to top Go down
Oubliette

Oubliette

Epic Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Screenshots   Epic Screenshots EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Erandruilian wrote:
*humpf* That's *me* not Anna. Anna has *brown* hair not black, obviously... afro

*GASP!* Oh, I FAIL!!! *crawls into corner and cries from pregnancy hormones* Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epic Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Screenshots   Epic Screenshots Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic Screenshots
Page 1 of 1