Gollum's Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gollum's Cave

Here is the new forum for our kinship. I know you all have a lot of great ideas for what to put in it, so post away!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jewellry Just for Gollum's Bane on the AH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mithrelien

Mithrelien

Jewellry Just for Gollum's Bane on the AH Empty
PostSubject: Jewellry Just for Gollum's Bane on the AH   Jewellry Just for Gollum's Bane on the AH EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:40 pm

If you have toons at the level the 30-45 range, keep an eye out on the AH for jewellry reserved for Gollum's Bane. From time to time, I'll be putting jewellry on the AH at dirt cheap prices just for the kin. Unfortunately, it won't be something like every weekend, but I'll try to do it at least once or twice a month. If you have a specific need, don't be shy about asking. Just post it here or tell me in-game.
Back to top Go down
Annalethiel
Admin
Annalethiel

PostSubject: Re: Jewellry Just for Gollum's Bane on the AH   Jewellry Just for Gollum's Bane on the AH EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:57 am

Yay for Mith! I always get something pretty from you.
Back to top Go down
http://gollumsbane.webmmorpg.net
Saelraenah

PostSubject: Re: Jewellry Just for Gollum's Bane on the AH   Jewellry Just for Gollum's Bane on the AH EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:35 pm

YAY Mithie! You are an awesome team player and even more awesome because of your boots!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jewellry Just for Gollum's Bane on the AH   Jewellry Just for Gollum's Bane on the AH Empty

Back to top Go down

Jewellry Just for Gollum's Bane on the AH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gollum's Cave :: Crafting-
Jump to: