Gollum's Cave

Here is the new forum for our kinship. I know you all have a lot of great ideas for what to put in it, so post away!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Level 50 class quest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erandruilian

PostSubject: Level 50 class quest   Sat May 01, 2010 6:39 pm

Hi all! I am in need of help with the {apparent} last stage of my level 50 guardian quest. I have to do a couple runs through Carn Dum and kill lost of stuff. I don't know when you are available. Tonight probably won't work for me {Saturday} but tomorrow might. Anna is graduating so I can't say for sure what we will be up to but maybe in the evening? Otherwise most evenings during the week work for me.

Of note it looks like work is starting to pick up again for me after the franchise I work for changed ownership so I should start working again next week, though maybe not full time.

Anyway, hope to see you all soon!

Eran
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cristador

PostSubject: CD/Uru runs for class quests   Tue May 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Sorry for the late response to your post, Eran. I am always willing to help with CD/Urugarth runs for class quests. They are a lot of fun and can present enough challenge to be interesting, but "safe" enough if we have a good mix of 60+ level toons in the group.
So I am down with that . . . I presume Eran is about done with the class quest, but
if not, let me know and I will help him finish. Estelein is probably next, yes?

Also, if you are having trouble getting a group together, and you have the time, doing skirms is a good way to solo your way to picking up almost any item you would need in a lvl 50 class quest! Cristador actually picked up enough skirm marks to get the Putrid Slime of Helchgam for Paxanimus . . . took about 9 or 10 successful skirms, but, hey, he got it done! pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erandruilian

PostSubject: Class quest   Tue May 25, 2010 11:43 pm

Hi Cris. Eran needs I think one more item and yes, Estelein is next. Thanks for the offer for the help. I always appreciate your willingness! Just kinda waiting around to get enough other peeps on at the same time to run it.

Thanks for the info about skirmishes. Good to know though I have to say, when possible, it's a lot more fun getting to hang out with you and the kinnies doing CD and Uru runs! I can hardly wait to be high enough level to really kick it with you all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level 50 class quest   

Back to top Go down

Level 50 class quest
Page 1 of 1