Gollum's Cave

Here is the new forum for our kinship. I know you all have a lot of great ideas for what to put in it, so post away!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crafted relics for leg. weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cristador

Cristador

Crafted relics for leg. weapons Empty
PostSubject: Crafted relics for leg. weapons   Crafted relics for leg. weapons EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Just wanted to mention that, as a kin, we should help each other out with crafted relics for our legendary weapons. I think this is a cool addition with the recent patch and allows you to tweak your weapons and stats even further.
For example, if you are a hunter, you can notch up your ranged offence damage capability with a crafted relic that gives you agility (relics that give agility are made by woodworkers).
I have toons that can craft relics that give agility (all 3 levels), and power (first 2 levels). Note that the top tier (3) of crafted relic must be used by the crafter her/himself as it is bind-on-acquire once it is made. But the lower two levels of crafted relics can be traded, auctioned, sold, or given away(!) as desired.
I will edit this post in a bit to clarify which crafts give relics in what categories . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annalethiel
Admin
Annalethiel

PostSubject: Re: Crafted relics for leg. weapons   Crafted relics for leg. weapons EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:02 am

Yay Relics! I can do the +Morale ones, since I belong to the Cook's Guild. The cool downs are 1day and 3 days respectively for the first 2 Tiers. And the Tier 2s require the 1st Volume (Middle Earth Compendium or something) to make. The quest is in the Flaming Deeps. Or you can get it from skirmishing I think...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gollumsbane.webmmorpg.net
Valdingurth

PostSubject: Re: Crafted relics for leg. weapons   Crafted relics for leg. weapons EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:10 pm

I can make teir 1 & 2 vitality crafted relics, send me a tell and I'll be glad to make you one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crafted relics for leg. weapons   Crafted relics for leg. weapons Empty

Back to top Go down

Crafted relics for leg. weapons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gollum's Cave :: Crafting-
Jump to: