Gollum's Cave

Here is the new forum for our kinship. I know you all have a lot of great ideas for what to put in it, so post away!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Crafted relics for leg. weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cristador

PostSubject: Crafted relics for leg. weapons   Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Just wanted to mention that, as a kin, we should help each other out with crafted relics for our legendary weapons. I think this is a cool addition with the recent patch and allows you to tweak your weapons and stats even further.
For example, if you are a hunter, you can notch up your ranged offence damage capability with a crafted relic that gives you agility (relics that give agility are made by woodworkers).
I have toons that can craft relics that give agility (all 3 levels), and power (first 2 levels). Note that the top tier (3) of crafted relic must be used by the crafter her/himself as it is bind-on-acquire once it is made. But the lower two levels of crafted relics can be traded, auctioned, sold, or given away(!) as desired.
I will edit this post in a bit to clarify which crafts give relics in what categories . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annalethiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crafted relics for leg. weapons   Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:02 am

Yay Relics! I can do the +Morale ones, since I belong to the Cook's Guild. The cool downs are 1day and 3 days respectively for the first 2 Tiers. And the Tier 2s require the 1st Volume (Middle Earth Compendium or something) to make. The quest is in the Flaming Deeps. Or you can get it from skirmishing I think...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gollumsbane.webmmorpg.net
Valdingurth

PostSubject: Re: Crafted relics for leg. weapons   Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:10 pm

I can make teir 1 & 2 vitality crafted relics, send me a tell and I'll be glad to make you one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crafted relics for leg. weapons   

Back to top Go down

Crafted relics for leg. weapons
Page 1 of 1