Gollum's Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gollum's Cave

Here is the new forum for our kinship. I know you all have a lot of great ideas for what to put in it, so post away!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introductions

Go down 
+7
Chugman
Bryciel Shimmerlance
Saelraenah
Erandruilian
willingard
Oubliette
Annalethiel
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Annalethiel
Admin
Annalethiel

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Hey everybody! Introduce your forum-selves! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gollumsbane.webmmorpg.net
Oubliette

Oubliette

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Yays! Happy to get this started! Thankies, Anna! cat Hope this is going to be helpful to everybody!

I'm Oubliette, your friendly neighborhood Champion. Bryciel the Warden is my husband (YES, he plays a female toon- if he's gotta watch it running away from him all day he wants it to look good, and I can't argue that...). We're both 65, me just recently.
I tend to focus less on questing and raiding, and more on things like crafting, finding clothes I like, and getting as many titles as I can ("The Unwise" is the most current one, got that while deeding down in Haudh-Iarchith for some eating Barrow Bree Cheese I found that specifically said it would probably be a bad idea to eat it. And in case you were wondering, yeah, I died from that...).
I have a lot of toons in guilds- Oub is my main and she's in with the Tailor's guild, I also have alts who are not in GB who are members of the Woowdworker's, Metalsmith's, and most recently the Cook's guilds. I'm always willing to make things for people who supply me the materials, and sometimes if I'm feeling extra nice (ok, so that's a lot of the time) I'll make it anyway if I've got the stuff laying around. I like to tell people "Let's just say you owe me a favor..." One of my motto's both in-game and IRL is "Money is merely the means to the ends; Far finer to be rich in favors and friends."
The alts I have that aren't in GB are in a kin called Conquest, which I affectionately refer to as "Closet Space" now, because there's nobody else in it anymore except for me and Bry's alts, and one person who is almost never on. We're only keeping it active for use of the kin-house box storage- sad, but true! That's the kin we met Mithrelien in, and when he came back from his very long AFK, we convinced him to come run with us in GB, and the rest is history!

Last edited by Oubliette on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
willingard

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Good Stuff!   Introductions EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Looking forward to chatting with you all on here. It's one more thing to distract me at work Smile.

Thanks, Anna!
Back to top Go down
Erandruilian

Erandruilian

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Hi it's me!   Introductions EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:31 pm

Hello everybody! It's your friendly neighborhood tank, Eran. Alias Estelein, Priice, and Jilliynn.

Nice work on getting this all set up Honey-muffin! I will try to check in on things every now and then. Maybe you can post a topic about how we all can take screen shots of our characters and use them as our avatars? Wink

That's all for now.
Back to top Go down
Saelraenah

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Saelraenah   Introductions EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:51 am

Hey Kinnies!

It's Sael (Loremaster). I am so happy that Anna (thanks anna) set this up for us and that Ishima thought of it! What a cool idea. If we're going to be gaming "nerds" (lol, jk guys) we may as well go all the way!

Anyway, I love the way our kin is social, friendly and helpful to one another.

I am in with the Jewellers Guild and can make pretty much anything and am happy to do so if I already have or you send me the components. I also cook which I am happy to do on a barter system for anyone.

Earendain (alt Turindain) is my wonderful husband and also one of my best friends.

I love everything about the game and also everything about Middle Earth, movies, books, etc.

I enjoy questing, deeding, crafting and killing things!
If anyone needs help with anything don't hesitate to ask.

Love,
Sael
Back to top Go down
Bryciel Shimmerlance

Bryciel Shimmerlance

Location : Southeastern Washington State... In the province of Bedland...

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Greetings to the Everybodies!   Introductions EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:48 am

Hello Gollum's Bane! Razz This is Bryciel, your friendly neighborhood Warden. If you need an extra meat shield for stuff just give me a yell. I usually like to help pretty much anybody get things finished... sometimes to the detriment of my sleep schedule, lol.

One of my new favorite things is to play the ABC music files in the game... pirat The Pirate Band Forever!

oh... if you couldn't tell from running with me anywhere or by reading the rest of the post here I think having a great sense of humor is important. So I have been the group jocolor for a lot of things. I tend to be very blunt with my honesty and can throw myself under the bus with the best of them!

Anyways... this is enough of an Intro I think...

Chapter one begins...

Just kidding! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chugman

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Hey   Introductions EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:18 am

Hello everybody! Its me Chugman the guy who spends alot of time hanging out in Bree playing music =)
Back to top Go down
Dagbar

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:45 pm

Hey its Dag. I'm willing to help anyone when they need it. My alts are Dagbar-65 lm, Balagon-65 grd, Tigerclaws-58 hunter, Forthinhide-34 burg, Elementtal-28 rk, Beregorin-24 mini
Back to top Go down
Cristador

Cristador

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Hey, Cristador here . . . gotta get an intro . . . no slackin' Very Happy

Having a blast playing with you guys, and the new in-game music angle is a fun addition. Razz

My toons are Cristador (65 htr), Bolgarnath (52 wdn), Paxanimus (54 LM), and Cristaleen (58 mini). If you see me on, and need help with ANYTHING, just shoot me a tell. Most of the time, I can jump in and give you a hand.

Also, if you need ANYTHING that can be crafted by a Woodworker (Cristador) or Scholar (Paxanimus), I would love to craft it for you . . . and both these toons can crit it!
Bolgarnath is an up-and-coming Weaponsmith and Cristaleen is advancing as a Jeweler, so they can help you with crits through the Artisan level.

Last edited by Cristador on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theremir

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Relatively new member here!   Introductions EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Hello all, just checking in. I think I may be the lowest level active player here, with one Minstrel at lvl 28 (as of this posting).

Looking forward to exploring what Middle Earth has to offer, and hopefully running some end-game material with the kinship.

Though that may be a long ways away...
Back to top Go down
Bikla

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:42 pm

Hi, I’m Bikla the Guardian. I have been a member of this lovely kinship for about 1.5 years and really enjoy chatting and adventuring with everyone. Well I enjoy those things when I remember to look at the chat box. I tend to forget it exists. Smile

Since others have mentioned their spouse I guess I will too. Karrl is my husband and is responsible for recruiting me. He no longer plays, so if you see him online it is probably me playing with his character.

I like doing the deeds where you kill a bunch of mobs, so if you need help with any of those feel free to call on me. Hopefully I will be watching chat when you ask.

Edit: Karrl has started playing again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gollum's Cave :: General Info-
Jump to: